Thursday, June 17, 2010

PARAGON
the teeth that were extracted
My mouth swell .

Headed to Paragon with Mummy to extract 4 teeth for braces next week. Well, overall, it wasn't as painful as i thought. When they were extracting, I couldn't feel anything but when they injected the liquid which numb you (whatever you call it), I ccould feel the needle poked into my gum and my mouth started to swell.

After the extraction, I could feel the swell on my lips, so i asked for a "mask" to hide the awful sight of me. Walked around Paragon with mummy for awhile and i felt kinda giddy, perhaps due to losing too much blood, thus mummy and I took a cab home.

Minutes after i reached home, Baby came over to visit me and accompanied me throughout as i was feeling awful and I couldn't really talk.

REBEL
Camwhored in baby's car


Jeline & Denise (:
:*
Saw Yanmei at Rebel !

Wasn't suppose to drink that night but i couldn't resist the temptation as xuan, gabriella, denise and hweeling were drinking next to me. Had a fun night despite the extraction !

No comments:

Post a Comment