Friday, July 2, 2010

HAPPY 6TH MONTH ANNIVERSARY ♥

Baby popped by my place the night before at around 1130pm with my favourite beancurd. I was really happy to see him but shocked because I was baking meringue kisses which was a surprised for him. And the first thing he said went he was outside my place was,"What are you doing?!" I quickly asked him to close his eyes and I lead him to my room before I continued to bake the meringue.

Something similar happened to baby too. He wanted to tell me his conversation between he and someone and he accidentally said,"I told him we're going to picnic tomorrow ....." and I cut him by saying, " did you say PICNIC!?" Hahaha.

At 12 am, baby told me his purpose of coming was to wish me "Happy 6th Month!"

PICNIC(Botanic Gardens)
Baby!
All the food & drinks, prepared by baby!

UMMM...
My turn!

The present I gave BABY!

First Layer : a love letter!




Second layer: Meringue Kisses !
It's nice! baked by ME!
My present from baby! so beautiful!
Picnic candle-light dinner

Appetiser: Mash Potato
Main Course: PASTA! Super NICE!!!


Making a wish ...
Heating up the melted choc with candles

Dessert: Strawberry dip Melted Choc!




♥ Baby! I love you!

Baby came and picked me up during dinner time. And he still wouldn't tell me where we were heading for picnic. I couldn't tell where it was at first till i see the sign board. It was my first time to Botanic Gardens.

We settled down on a grass patch. It was quite a windy & quiet night. Having just the both of us on the empty grass patch with only candles helping our vision. It was really romantic, I totally love it.

Everything was so beautifully planned and prepared by baby. He is so sweeet! I love him so much! It was my happiest day !

After the picnic, we went to baby's for a drink before heading home. *sigh* It sucked to have school the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment