Wednesday, May 23, 2012

OHH~ GRADUATION LOHHH~


Shervonne & Peiyun

In case you can't spot me, I am right at the back




Xiaoshi, Peiyun, Me, Melissa, Susan












QiHui






Party Teacher! HAHA

XingHao

Dorita


Mr Kong Yuen Ho! Best Tutor/Lecturer

Love this picture <3 





Elieen

Pei Jin







Nice uh?!




Thank you for accompanying me to my graduation <3
The day before my graduation, I didn't feel like going the graduation at all because my dad went Bangkok, mum went Genting, Eldest bro went Bali, second bro had to work and boyf had morning shift till about 10am and we had to reach by 2pm.

In the end, my dearest girls persuaded me and my sweetest boyf came for my graduation ceremony. By the way, the graduation ceremony was really boring. Everyone were there just to get their certs and to take pictures with their friends. It was the last moment of our poly life.

Just wanna say thank you to everyone that made my poly life wonderful, especially Xiaoshi, Peiyun, Susan & Melissa.

No comments:

Post a Comment