Saturday, October 23, 2010

Happy 19th Birthday To My Baby !

Photobucket
Letter To Baby
Photobucket
While BdayBoy was unwrapping
Photobucket
Look at his curious expression
Photobucket
And YAY he went!
Photobucket
Loveyou
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Blindfolded in the car!
Photobucket
Buffet Time!
Photobucket
Everyone was famished!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
JJ,Lydia,BdayBoy,Me,Hweeling
Photobucket

Photobucket
Birthday Cake!
Photobucket
MyKing!
Photobucket
So SUT!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Top: Lydia, Ven, Jodie, Gab, Denise, Hweeling
Bottom: Rina, Nicole, Daryl, Jeline, Dion
(Sucha Lucky Boy)
Photobucket
Top: Cheng, Wee, Jia, Jasper, Jourdan, BeauSean, Chern
Bottom: Jonny, Chua, Daryl, JJ
Photobucket
SecretWeapon: CollarBone!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Jeffery & Daryl
Photobucket
Baby & Jodie
Photobucket

Photobucket

When 12am strucked, and it's 22 Oct 2010, I was in a taxi on my way to Baby's! I wanted to be at his doorstep at 12am and wish him "Happy Birthday", however due to some road works, I had to go a longer way. In the end, I wasn't the first to wish him "Happy Birthday" and he was really upset. He was angry with me and kept asking me why didn't I wish him "Happy Birthday" first but I couldn't tell him why as I was on the way to surprise him. Fortunately, when he saw me and I told him what happened, he became happy instead. Then, I passed him his present and a birthday card. Took a few snap shots of him unwrapping his present. His expression when he saw the iTouch was super CLASSIC! After sometime, I headed home as my dad was home.

Later that day, we went for a movie - Town at iluma. Well, the show was not too bad. After the movie, I had to keep baby occupied while waiting for all his friends to arrive at his place so he kept playing street fighter at the arcade. Finally, we were able to leave. I blindfolded him, and drove to our destination, giving him the idea that he would be going to some restaurant for dinner.

When we arrived at his place, I left him alone standing and gave the cue to sing the birthday song but due to some miscommunication, they didn't bring out the cake upon his arrival. When he heard the birthday song, he quickly unblindfolded himself and you could really see that smile on his face. He was happy. Forgot to mention, I'm his first girlfriend that ever celebrated his birthday with him.

Majority of them were very hungry already, so they hurried for the buffet. hehe. I've never ordered a catered buffet before and luckily, the food were delicious. After some time, the cake was brought out and we sang the birthday song again. I was really glad to see that he enjoyed his birthday celebration. Ohoh, I ordered the cake online too, and it was yummy! (Can't remember which website did I order from)

Unfortunately, the birthday boy decided to almost-ruin his birthday party by smoking secretly behind my back thinking that I'd allow him to smoke as it was his birthday. It's not that I wouldn't but he should have told me and not smoked behind my back right? Well, in the end, everything turned out to be fine.

Then we headed to our last activity of the day: R.E.B.E.L ! Luckily, he wasn't drunk, if not I would have a hard time but of course, if he was, I will take care of him.

Baby, I am glad you enjoyed your birthday celebration! And I will be the only girl who will celebrate all your birthdays with you. love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment