Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Eve '2010

Photobucket
Sumptuous Feast

Photobucket
Huge Turkey Drumlet
Photobucket
Presents prepared by Bf, me and his family
Photobucket
Log cake bought by Bf & Me!
Photobucket
Presents received
Photobucket
From BF's mum, his sister & his bro
Photobucket
Tompok!
Photobucket
MERRY CHRISTMAS !

It's CHRISTMAS again! MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone ((: Hope you enjoyed your x'mas. Basically, my family don't have the habit of celebrating Christmas together. Thus, I went over to BF's. We had a delicious feast - Salad, TURKEY, baked potato, wine, mushroom soup & lamp chop. I felt great being there, like I'm already part of the family. Oh ya, and I was trying to force his cat,tompok to take a kissing picture with me, but I guessed she's too shy! Hahaha.

Baby, I wanna spend all my christmas with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment