Sunday, May 8, 2011


Couldn't decide what to wear

and which footwear to match but ...

In the end, I wore this out instead!


Strawberry Tea & Peach Tea


My darling boy eating!

Cheesy Scallops

Chicken Curry Katsu

I couldn't decide what to wear on that day but I just wanna find something to match my new footwear. My dad said my footwear very ugly, but I find it extremely nice! and i love it!!! I love my long green maxi dress too, but Dion said she find it very weird for people to wear maxi dress at night, so I decided to change! And baby helped me to choose the blue dress! hehe.

Headed to Wisma first to look for Mothers' Day present. Couldn't find anything, so we went to Takashimaya to shop and I got my mum a necklace from Swarovski ! I hope she will like it. Hee

We went Tampopo, a Japanese Restaurant for dinner. They have a lot of varieties of Japanese Food. I had Chicken Curry Katsu while Daryl had (I forgot the name of the dish). The curry was good but I was full after eating half of it. We ordered Cheesy Scallops. It was delicious but too many onions and I had to take it out one by one. So troublesome, tsk! Joanne came over to say Hi!

After dinner, we went to Lido to watch "FAST & FURIOUS 5" ! The movie was super GOOOOD! The rock & the main lead were super fit. Hahaha! Lido became very classy now but I think they should have keep the Food Stores instead of having just the Cinema.

Impromptu decision to Paulaner to look for Joanne, her cousin and baby's classmates. Chit-chat, chilled and baby dropped me home. I was dead tired that when I reached home, showered, called baby and K.O. ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment