Tuesday, May 3, 2011

 @ Nicole's




Nicole & Her mum


Had Potluck Dinner at Nicole's. Well, I was really late and I was rushing when I was making my sushi. I didn't even wait until the rice cool. Dorita made an impromptu decision to join us so she took a taxi to my place then I drove down to Nicole's! Luckily I drove, I was carry a lot of things.

Nicole - Her signature marinated chicken chop
Dion - Fried rice
Rina - Her mother cooked Fried rice
Jingwen - Aglio Olio
Me - Sushi

After eating, we rested for awhile then I realised I forgotten to bring towel for Dorita and myself. So we drove to Dorita's place to get 2 towels and went back to Nicole's again. Then, we jumped into the pool! Swam a few laps. And I was surprised Jingwen doesn't really knows how to swim. hehe. After swimming, we went to sauna. It was my first time being in a Sauna and it was really HOT! I couldn't breathe properly but I was the last one who came out of it. hahaha.

It was a fun and relaxing day with the girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment