Monday, May 2, 2011

HAPPY 16th MONTHSARY!




Letter to my darling boy


See how much YOYO loves him! HAHA





I opened all these

bboy peeled all these!


Master-chef Daryl! haha
Yoyo! She just laid that and watched us.

 

Done with Linguine
Now the sauce

DONE!


Linguine with tomatoes, shrimps, chili and olives

Bboy came and picked me up and we headed to Toa Payoh Central. Pre-ordered iPad 2 white from "I-concept" and they told me it will arrive in one week's time. Then headed to deposit money. I didn't know what bboy and I gonna have for dinner and suddenly, he went to ntuc and took a trolley and YAY, he's gonna cook!

He went around to look for ingredients for the dinner while I looked for ingredients for Potluck Dinner the next day. We bought hell lots of things and yet it cost less than 50 bucks. Headed to my place to cook! Bboy cooked for one of my second bro, my mummy, himself and ME! It was his first time cooking that dish. I wanted to help to cook but bboy only let me helped him to opened the cans, the rest was done by him. Finally, the dinner was ready. And OMGGG! It's SUPER, EXTREMELY delicious. I really love it. (I said this not because it was cooked by bboy. It's from the bottom of my heart!) I think it would be even more amazing if bboy add more tomato juice and my favourite - sausages. HAHA. I even finished the tomatoes, so can you imagine how delicious it was?! (For people who don't really know me, I don't eat vegetables & tomatoes!) Later, my eldest brother came home, he took a plate and ate the rest of it too! It was really goooooood!

Thank you my dearest boy! I really love the Linguine! It was awesomeee! I love youuuu!

No comments:

Post a Comment