Saturday, May 7, 2011

WeiHoe's Belated Birthday Celebration

I took this! Looks so candid

Baby took this for me. & he's proud of it

Army Boy- Jasper

BirthdayBoy & Jasper

Weihoe & Daryl

Our BBQ chef - Wee



NOT MINE! 

Look so NOT HAPPY

Edmund, Soewandi, Weihoe

Patrick & Soey

Look at the translucent Wee on the left! So scary!


Daryl took this. haha

Ewen, Soey, Pamela

Finally figured out how to take a proper picture w/o those effects




Pretty Pam
Finally, I went to school on a Friday although I was late. hehe. Attended my first GEMs lesson (i.e. Love Relationship.. ) It was really interesting unlike normal lessons, you get to watch video and the things taught was pretty helpful to me. I learnt how a male and female differ in thinking and how were the brains wired differently. Because I forward a module, I had to join another class for C-Law tutorial and I only know Michelle from that class but I felt welcome there as they requested from the tutor to let me join their group for project. heehee~

After school, baby came over and picked me up and I bought him drumlets, nuggets and his favourite Ice Chocolate from my school. hehe. We quickly head over to Canon Service Centre @ Harbourfront to collect my Dslr and my camera was fixed! HELLLYAAYY~

Then we went to East Coast Park for Weihoe's belated birthday celebration. When we arrived, only Weihoe, Jasper & Wee were there and they already started BBQ-ing or rather, Wee already BBQ lots of sausages and drumlets. People arrived one after another eventually.

At around 11+pm, baby sent me home as I was going Rebel. Then he decided to go Rebel with me. So he took a cab over to pick me up then we head over to Rebel. When we reached Rebel, it was about 2am which was the time we usually go home. So long since I club with so many familiar people together and I really enjoyed myself. hehe!

At around 4am, we decided to go home, and there were hardly any taxis but so many people waiting for taxis. After long waiting through the taxi hotline, we finally got a taxi and I really need to pee. Throughout the journey, I was whining that I need to pee, and seriously, I could feel that my bladder was about to burst. I took off my heels, grabbed baby's keys and rushed into the house. I was THAT urgent.

I really enjoyed myself at Rebel, especially so long since I clubbed with baby! Reminded me of the old days. YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment