Wednesday, May 18, 2011

my ipad 2!

Didn't take the rest of the dishes, too hungry! hehe

I love the cover!
Pre-ordered a white 32GB iPad 2, 3G + Wifi. But the 32GB were out of stock and there was 64GB, so I changed to 64GB just by topping $130 more! hehe. And I'm lovin' it! Still waiting for my brother to apply dual sim card for my ipad! hehe! Got it from I-concept @ Toa Payoh after school.

After that, went to Newton Hawker Centre for dinner with Daryl. Had Hokkien mee, Cha Kway Tiao, Stingray and Cockles. The Stingray was really good that day! hehe.
Then we headed to Ion to get my ipad cover! Very niceeee! I love it!

Headed over to Haji Lane to meet Dion, Nicole, Rina and Jingwen.

JingWen!


Dion babygirl!

Went to MerDandy to Sheesha. After that we made an impromptu decision to go Rebel. So I took a taxi to CyderDome to look for Baby to get my clothes to change. Then took a taxi to Rebel again. hehe. First time clubbing on a Monday night. And didn't really expect Rebel to be pretty crowded. After Rebel, Baby came over and fetch me home.

Had a fight with Baby )): I'm sorry baby! You know I love you! Hehe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment