Wednesday, May 25, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNCLE!










My appetiser: Stewed Scallops

Daryl's appetiser

My main course: Lamb Shank

Daryl's main course: Fillet Mignon

My dessert: Profiteroles

Daryl's dessert! Very nice

It was Baby's Dad's Birthday! Baby and I went to Takashimaya to shop for his dad's present. Wanted to get him a briefcase but the nice ones weren't within our budget so we decided to get him a pen and engraved "Papa" on it. (More sentimental value)

After that, we went back to his place and I camwhored while waiting for his family members to reach home and go our for dinner! We went to "Cotton Bleu Bar" at Thomson (the stretch of shops opposite Prata House). It was a pretty near restaurant opened 5 months ago. Well, overall, the food were not too bad but it could be better.

Baby's brother sent me home after that!

No comments:

Post a Comment